Netscape 128bit & XF86 Question

Subject: Netscape 128bit & XF86 Question
From: Bill Richards (bill@fudgehead.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 18:25:10 MDT

Howdy all,

I've got 2 questions you may be able to help me out with. Firstly, has
anyone got Netscape with US (128 bit) security to work yet? I've tried
Fortify, but it fails because it doesn't recognize the app.

Secondly, is there any way to get XF86 to think I've got more VRAM? I have
a 7500 with 4MB VRAM, but the auto-detect says i've got only 2MB. I need
it to think I've got 4MB so I can run millions of colours in 1152x870.
Works under MacOS, but not YDL. Any command line arguments to do this?

Thanks for your help!

Bill Richards
bill@fudgehead.com