Fashionable WindowMaker accessories

Subject: Fashionable WindowMaker accessories
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 10:18:31 MDT

Any of you WindowMaker fans out there may be interested in knowing that there is a new version of WindowMaker out, and while retrieving the source rpms for that I stumbled across wdm ( a  replacement for gdm or xdm), which works very nicely, and looks real good. I also tried compiling the latest version of FSViewer . The SRPM compiles out of the box. FSViewer is a next like filemanager, that looks pretty good, but installs in a weird place usr/GNUstep/FSViewer.app/. All the SRPMs are availiable at the  WindowMaker ftp site

On a side note to reduce hate mail I know some people don't like the html mail to the  lists, but I think it's pretty handy for the majority of the people if it's used only when including links.

--
Neil Jolly
(with Yoda-like voice)