FAQ site: yellowdog.dhs.org

Subject: FAQ site: yellowdog.dhs.org
From: Reid Ellis (rae@tnir.mef.org)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 08:37:39 MDT

Well, I went and turned my FAQ into a site.

It's not that big a deal; I've just taken my Yellow Dog Linux FAQ and
broken it up a little bit, hopefully making it easier to find what you
need. It's also a bit more up-to-date, adding recent discussions on
IBM RS/6000 and other issues.

The site isn't finished, but given the rate at which I've been
updating it, it won't be for a while, so I am presenting it to you as
a work-in-progress in the hopes that it will hlpe someone, even in its
present state.

Of special note is that I've made some use of cascading style sheets;
this may mean that some pages won't look so good in browsers that
don't support CSS. I am in the middle of making sure everything looks
good, even if you don't have CSS, but as I said, is't a
work-in-progress. :-)

Send comments and scathing criticisms my way.

Reid