FAQ site [WAS: amaya browser]

Subject: FAQ site [WAS: amaya browser]
From: Reid Ellis (rae@tnir.mef.org)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:56:41 MDT

cynik <cyril.niklaus@bigfoot.com> said:
> In the faq (thanks for it btw, don't know about the red though...)

Well, I wanted to make the questions look different from teh answers in all
browsers. I tried bold, grey, etc. People [well the 2 or 3 who commented]
seem to prefer red.

> PS: shouldn't you keep the credentials as to who answered what in the
> faq somewhere?

Well, I tried that right at first [even before I told anyone about the old
FAQ] and it was really, really cluttered. So, I decided to be brutal instead
and remove all attribution. I did do a count on who commented the most and
put a general "thanks to..", but right now you can only see it in the
"everything" page [which has a few dead links in it btw]; I'll need to fix
that.

Reid