Re: missing mingetty tty1

Subject: Re: missing mingetty tty1
From: Jason P. Stanford (stanford@early.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 13:38:29 MDT

Jim,

   Yep. I've tried hitting enter/return, ^C, ^Z, ^\, etc to make certain
nothing was "caught". Oh, and I had also tried ^Q/^S to make sure
nothing had been paused, either. It's weird. I've been away from the
machine for the last few hours now, but when I head back over later,
I'll be checking to see if things have corrected themselves...

--
:::: Jason P. Stanford <jps3@lehigh.edu> ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Kick the world, break your foot."