IP Masquerading

Subject: IP Masquerading
From: Arturo Morales (art@scripps.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 13:44:59 MDT

Hi All!

I'm thinking of getting YDL to run on a 4400 Mac for the main purpose of
making it a Masquerading box between my internal LAN and RoadRunner... I
have the sources for the RR login prg (required in San Diego, works in i386
linux).

Is there anything I should worry about to make it work? can I just put two
network cards on the box and set it up like I set up my intel box? I'm new
to ppc linux, so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales    (RPI '94)       --       art@scripps.edu
Department of Biology - Massachusetts Institute of Technology &