Re: ydl1.1 & pmac 7200 woes

Subject: Re: ydl1.1 & pmac 7200 woes
From: root (frame@deadprotocol.org)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 10:38:02 MDT

Hi Bob,

Have you tried the "no video driver" option in BootX?

I used to have a 7200/90 up until about a year ago, so I'm still fairly
familiar with the hardware, the video setup is fairly standard.

You might have to feed BootX some kernel options though.

P.S. Don't suppose you could ship me a R5400 board for my O2? ;)

Greg