Re: Sound

Subject: Re: Sound
From: something (macuser666@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 12:05:53 MDT

> Try BootX version 1.1.3. If it's not fixed, then you need to use external
> speakers or headphones. The audio driver *is* being worked on.

Cool, thanx. I'm having simular problems. I'm using BootX 1.1.3 as well, and
I do have sound - but only through my iMacs built in speakers. I have some
much nicer external speakers plugged in that work great under Mac O.S. but
are ignored it seems under Linux, the sound quality is noticably bad without
them. If your working on that, then great. :-) Thanx!

~Christopher