sticky mouse...

Subject: sticky mouse...
From: frame (frame@deadprotocol.org)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 12:09:43 MDT

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had ever encountered the following problem
with CS1.1 on a pbook g3;

My touchpad seems to *grab" things at random, as if I was holding down
the mouse button. Sometimes I can get it to release by pressing all the
keys on the keyboard at the same time, and sometimes not, forcing me to
reboot the system under X as I can't operate anything.

This is getting to be seriously annoying and any assistance would be
welcome, thanks!

Greg

P.S. this is not limited to X, it also happens on the console.