PPP Problem

Subject: PPP Problem
From: Donnie Fischer (donnie@mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 19:20:52 MDT

Thanks for the info, but now I think I have stumbled upon something else.
In the Debug window, it gets the carrier, authenticates fine, and then says
it is starting PPPD and it sets there forever. Then when I close the window
and restart the system, during the echo where it tells you the processes it
is stopping, it says stopping PPP0 [failed]. Everything else is okay. It
does not seem to be starting PPP successfully?!?

It doesn't do anything when I tell it to Let PPP do the authenticating in
the Debug environment. Where do I need to go from here?

Donnie
donnie@mac.com