yup problems

Subject: yup problems
From: Chris Ruprecht (cruprech@compucom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:04:02 MDT

Hi all,

I have tried to use yup for the first time. It updates most files but chokes on gtk-engines and sysklogd with errors in yuprpm.py. I have checked /usr/lib/yup but the files in question are only there as compiled files. I updated all the other files by hand (yup update <package name> ...). I have the latest version of yup since this is the first thing yup installs.

It's not of great importance ... I would just like to know how to fix it at some stage.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht