Sorry, doesn't work...

Subject: Sorry, doesn't work...
From: Donn (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 15:57:07 MDT

Hello from Yellow (DogLinux land that is! i.e. Mac, PPC, PowerPC,
"Non-Intel", "Non-Bill")

We got the message that 1.4 is available, YDL 1.2 is still on the pop-up
at Ximian, but alas, she no work! (Sorry, I'll drop the accent now)...

Do you support YDL 1.2 and the upcoming YDL 2.x? I hope so, it would be
nice to stick with Gnome, especially with the cool transparent moving
windows, etc... I know, glossy stuff, but hey, I work in it all day
long, I need some fun stuff!

A message back to me or to the list at YDL-General would be great - just
reply to all!

Thank you,
Donn Tarris
Maple Ridge