Boot errors--TrueType not installed

Subject: Boot errors--TrueType not installed
From: Peter J Muhlberger (peterm+@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:24:10 MDT

Hi folks:

When I boot up Linux on my Pismo, I get the following error message:

Jul 18 03:19:29 localhost xfs: Warning: The directory
"/usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType" does not exist.
Jul 18 03:19:29 localhost xfs: Entry deleted from font path.

I guess it wants a TrueType directory. I've looked at the install disk
and haven't been able to identify software that would create this
directory so I can install it manually. Anyone know what I should use?

Thanks,

peter