Re: [YDL] Subject Suggestion

Subject: Re: [YDL] Subject Suggestion
From: Emilio Gerardo Milian (egmilian@gene.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:54:49 MDT

Hello Everyone:

I have just joined the group. Can I make a suggestion when sending
messages to this group which I think will help everyone in managing
their email and prioritizing their reading sequence.?

Could you put "Re: [YDL]" without the quotes in the subject so that the
mail filter can let the messages in?
I have created a folder for YDL and the messages would go there and I
can read at my convenience.

I subscribe to other groups and this is how they do it and it helps to
keep the messages sorted by type, in this case YDL.

Thanks, this is just a suggestion, no need to reply, or argue.

egmilian@gene.com