Help with setting up a pop server

Subject: Help with setting up a pop server
From: Caio James (caio@intric.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 23:34:12 MDT

Hello..

I'm using YDL 2.0 here and I've had some good success in working on it
thusfar...

I'm trying to set up a pop3 &/or imap server with virtual hosts.. We are a
small web hosting company and are looking for a linux solution to replace
our (gasp) iMail Server on Win2k.

I have to be honest and say that I have no clue how this works.. I'm not a
big linux guy, but we're in a situation where we're switching pretty much
everything over to linux..

So, If someone could explain, or point me to a place, where or how to set up
a pop3 server with virtual host & smtp capability, I would be much
obliged...

Thank You.

Caio James

 Caio James
 PHONE: (888) 498-8234 Technology Consultant
 FAX: (888) 498-8233 Intric
 WEB: http://intric.com 704 Natoma St
 EMAIL: caio@intric.com Folsom, CA 95630