YDL 2.0 install help

Subject: YDL 2.0 install help
From: Alan Orth (aorth@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 00:18:07 MDT

I've had trouble installing the Home/Office option because the installer
chokes on the Mozilla package and then quits. The error happens about 1/3
through the install:

"
Unable satisfy dependency for package mozilla-psm
Removing mozilla-psm...
"

Then I hit OK, and I get:

"
Error
------
Unresolveable dependency conflict
[Requires Check] wants to erase mozilla-psm
while [User selection] wants to install
Mozilla-psm

Please correct this manually.
"

What is going wrong? Does this mean I have a bad disc, or CAN I correct
this manually? Hitting OK here reboots my machine...

I've tried doing a Base System Install, and it works fine. I can login and
everything.. But I don't have any way of doing pretty much... Anything...
I've tried yup to download X11 or lynx or something, but it's missing its
yup.conf so it doesn't have the mirror lists, etc...

Thank you for any help.

--
Alan Orth
aorth@mac.com