Installion issues

Subject: Installion issues
From: YDL (ydl@hernect.dhs.org)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 21:50:22 MDT

Hello all,
Well, I like the new graphical installer with YDL 2.0. But, I would like
to be able to customize it more. I want to install a basic graphical
environment and all the server tools. But, there is no package for this
installation. If I install the LAN/WAN package I only get the net tools
and if I install the Business package (or whatever it's called) I get
the interface and too much more. I only have a 1.2GB HD (950MB for
Linux) and can't install everything- this is just a test machine to see
if what I need to do will work on my main machine. Does anyone know of a
way around this or do I have to figure out how to install every package
individually from a base install. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!