Newbie looking for help on kernel panic

Subject: Newbie looking for help on kernel panic
From: Chris von Rabenau (cvonrabe@chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 11:24:54 MDT

I was working on a simple PHP/mySQL interface in X and the entire machine
froze. My mouse froze, I was unable to escape to another vt, so I rebooted
the machine. Now during bootup, I get a kernel panic in the same place
everytime.

starting keytable
machine check in kernel mode (regs at c59ffc70)
caused by (from srr1): unknown values in srr1
NIP: DO31B7OC XER: 20000000 LR: D031BF6C REGS: c59ffc70 TRAP: 0200
MSR: 00009030[EEIRDRME]
TASK: c59fe000[411] 'modprod' mm->pqd
   c567f000 last syscall:128
lastmath c567f000

GPR00: (numbers)
GPR08: (numbers)
GPR16: (numbers)
GPR24: (numbers)
call backtrace:
(more numbers)
Kernel panic: machine check
Starting sendmail: Rebooting in 180 seconds...

I am running YDL on a Lombardi G3 PowerBook

Is there a way for me to recover from this?

thanks in advance,