Re: coupl'a silly questions

Subject: Re: coupl'a silly questions
From: Scott Frankel (papi@flaquito)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 19:52:17 MDT

?= <Pine.LNX.4.33.0108242135520.28313-100000@chinstrap.CS.Princeton.EDU>

I boot to runlevel 3, then login via the console. On login, I
source bash dot files, startx, and launch sawfish in .xinitrc.

This is for a single-user machine; nonetheless, there are times
when I'd like to be able to logout of my X session and return
to the console to login again. I'd thought this was possible
with a Crtl-F? key combo. I don't seem to have the touch ;)

Thanks
Scott

p.s. maybe someone else knows the bash escape sequence
below???