Re: Still can't download Linux OS

Subject: Re: Still can't download Linux OS
From: Bacil D. Warren, Lead Programmer (quixotic_raindrop_sw@mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:11:55 MDT

Normally, .bin files are MacBinary, and can be converted by Stuffit
Expander. If you download a .bin file using IE 5 for Macintosh, it will
automatically decode .bin files, at least by default.

Is it possible that the ftp site doesn't have the correct MIME type for
.bin? You might want to contact their webmaster to ask.

on 8/30/01 4:29 PM, George Mogiljansky <mogiljan@yahoo.com> is purported to