Re: PHP 4.0.6-2

Subject: Re: PHP 4.0.6-2
From: Ken Schweigert (ken@byte-productions.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:33:09 MDT

Brian,

Since your machine is collocated elsewhere, I would connect to it with openssh and open up a console-based web browser (links or lynx) and go to http://www.rpmfind.net . The first page has a search form where you can enter either a package or a filename. Enter in each of these lib filenames, in turn, and it'll return which package they belong to. Download the RPM that is for PPC and install it: 'rpm -ivh libpng.rpm' or whatever.

Hope this helps.

-Ken Schweigert
Byte Productions, LLC