RE: RPM4 problems

Subject: RE: RPM4 problems
From: Undernetlinux (SFaulken@undernetlinux.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 09:22:41 MDT

Re: Updating Kernel for NewbiesHey there folks, just got a big question, I
just finished installing YDL2.0 on my Performa6360 and am having problems
with rpm4. I previously ran MkLinux using rpm3, and the command to build a
src.rpm was 'rpm --rebuild yada.yada.src.rpm' When I try this in YDL2.0
using rpm4, all it does is scroll the help text across the screen, same
thing for --recompile, and just about every other build option I can glean
from the manpage. Any Ideas???

                            --SF