Re: Starting Mac-On-Linux

Subject: Re: Starting Mac-On-Linux
From: antadam (antadam@lunch-lady.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 13:18:43 MST

Som,
That's odd...um...startup x (obviously) and load up a terminal window in your
home directory. Then run startmol and if it goes to sleep so you can't see
what the error output is in the terminal, run startmol >& error.log. Then
when it sleeps and you can't get back into linux, reboot, and open up the
error.log file in your home directory and lemme know what the error is.
adam