different network settings for different locations

Subject: different network settings for different locations
From: Dennis Staiger (dnsstaiger@gmx.ch)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 14:57:22 MST

As a proud owner of a G3 laptop, I want to use different network services
depending on the current location I am at the moment: if I am at work, I
need DHCP support and a specific printer.
At home I need a dialup connection and another printer setting.

Is there a tool/script available similar to the location manager in MacOS,
which changes all location depending settings at once?
Google could not find an answer on this subject.

Kind regards
Dennis

--
Mr.