Re: Is there a newer Ghostcript rpm?

Subject: Re: Is there a newer Ghostcript rpm?
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 14:07:52 MST

... but that's where I got the one that didn't work from! There seems to
be a problem in the rpm shipped with YDL that is worthy of a revision to a
new version. However, the YDL version may have some options set in it that
I need and which aren't included in the rpms found on rpmfind.net. Maybe I
just have to build my own :-(

  Iain

--On Tuesday, December 11, 2001 7:21 am -0800 "Paul J. Lucas"