Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 23:03:31 MST

YDL 2.1 is a flop? In what way?

I'm running it on a 6100/60 with 40 megs and a 7100/80 with 72 megs and
on my iBook, and I'm running YDL 1.2.1 on a PowerBook 5300 with 40 megs.

If you can get Mandrake or SuSE to work, then maybe..but I've found YDL
to be much nicer (for my purposes, and with my RedHat-world knowledge)
than the other PPC-only distros or debian. All IMHO

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/