Re: ftp not working in konqueror/kpackage

Subject: Re: ftp not working in konqueror/kpackage
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 04:45:26 MST

The NAT implemented by your DSL connection device (ie modem or router) may
not be FTP friendly in which case all you can do is complain to the phone
company. If you have clients sitting behind your Linux box you will
probably need to make sure that IP masquerading is setup correctly.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:03 pm +0100 Martin Hill