Re: Installing 7300/200 stalls on formatting

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200 stalls on formatting
From: Ian Cooper (ian@WPI.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 05:49:00 MST

> I do not know what is wrong with that damned YDL 2.1, but it seems to be
> the worst realease so far for Old World machine ....

I sucessfully installed YDL 2.1 on my oldworld 7200/120 with only one
glitch -- can't run the X installer, or X, for that matter -- and I
don't have sound, but that doesn't really matter to me.

--
Ian Cooper
ian@wpi.edu

-- "m=mrEzEiEimtKrEimzm,mtmWEimrKJEimrm,mzE zEiEimrEKmtEiKEmWm,mHmHKrEimzm-KaEimrmz KJm,mzmWEzEiJbEr" --ian