Re: Newbie question - Sound

Subject: Re: Newbie question - Sound
From: antadam (antadam@lunch-lady.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 07:35:29 MST

login as root, type modprobe dmasound then add to /etc/conf.modules "alias
sound dmasound". then reboot (if you want to) and sound should work. if it
doesn't, try plugging in head phones into the back of your computer.
there've been some problems w/the internal speakers on some macs not working
well w/ydl.

if that doesn't work lemme know
adam