RE: 9.1 Upgrade mangled YDL 1.2.1 on '99 PB Wallstreet

Subject: RE: 9.1 Upgrade mangled YDL 1.2.1 on '99 PB Wallstreet
From: John Hyde (JHyde@zuniversity.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 07:50:14 MST

9.1 upgrade defaults a lot of the computers functions. yaboot didn't work
for me after installing 9.1, so I had to do the whole open firmware deal
again after re-installing all yaboot components.

Also had some issues with other various extensions... Probably should have
RTFM, because I didn't boot from my OS 9 CD like they told me too. Just a
heads up, that's where most users have the problem. (not booting from the CD
and then updating)

John H