OpenSSH Problems

Subject: OpenSSH Problems
From: Bryn Hughes (bryn@mail.demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 12:54:03 MST

I just installed the OpenSSH core and server packages. They installed fine,
everything appears to be working on the server (I can start sshd no problem,
I was able to generate keys, etc)

Connecting from an outside client isn't working on this machine, however.
I'm using a Mac with SSH support (I have another machine with SSH installed
that I can connect to fine). Basically I'm getting a "Password
Authentication Failed" message when trying to connect.

Can anyone think of what the problem might be? OpenSSH v. 1.2.2-1

TIA,

Bryn