Re: yup and bind update

Subject: Re: yup and bind update
From: Bryan Stillwell (bstill@terraplex.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 11:17:16 MST

>It worked, but I gess tha the problem is due to a delay on the
>international link, because I'm at Brazil, and the error control of yup.
>Also I was complaing tha the machine was getting hanged and I realize
>that every time that it got hanged I was running yup. It happened again
>just after get sucess with bind whem i tried to update sysklogd, the
>only way to get the machine back is after doing power off/power on.

Thanks for the report! I will have to do some testing over a high ping
time link and fix any problems that show up. I had a feeling that a
slow link would cause problems with yup, but I didn't think it would be
that bad.

Bryan

--
  Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.           | Software Engineer
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/   | bstill@terraplex.com