ibook+ydl

Subject: ibook+ydl
lascalla@gmx.net
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 10:29:25 MST

hello, does someone have experience with installing linux on a ibook(G3)?
i want to try it with the ydl from ftp.yellowdoglinux.com. i have allready
download the install folder, but dont know what i can do now. i need
something
to boot from for the installation. it should be a dual boot thing with mac
os on
the other partition. have made the first 2,2 gig hfs+, the second unknown
800MB for
linux. my cd-burner is in my pc on which runs linux+win98. i can connect
from mac to
pc-linux with netatalk. but how do i make a bootable cd for the linux
inst.+what
files should be on it? have tryed the yaboot+conf on mac partition but can't
boot
the vmlinuz kernel from the mac partition. could someone help me?
greets
lascalla

http://www.gmx.net