remote X server authentication

Subject: remote X server authentication
From: Andrew Villeneuve (beaucoupfox@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 21:25:48 MST

I'm trying to get YDL 2.0 on my Beige G3 to act as a client for a remote X server. I'm using the
X-Win32 server package from my PC and attempting to initiate the connection via ksh, but this
fails, the server claiming "Permission denied". I've ensured that the server accepts the client's
IP address, and that the ksh server is running on the YDL box, but I don't know very much about
xinetd and network authentication in general, and don't really know where to go from here. Any
help is appreciated :-)

-Andrew

=====