Re: Client log-on limit problem

Subject: Re: Client log-on limit problem
From: ke Svensson (aakesve@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:05:21 MST

Hi Simon!

Try to locate the file 'config' in /etc/atalk/ it should look like:
# Appletalk configuration
# Change this to increase the maximum number of clients that can connect:
AFPD_MAX_CLIENTS=5
# Change this to set the machine's atalk name:
ATALK_NAME=`echo ${HOSTNAME}|cut -d. -f1`
# Set which daemons to run:
PAPD_RUN=yes
AFPD_RUN=yes
# Control whether the daemons are started in the background
ATALK_BGROUND=yes

Change what's needed and restart by /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk restart
if that doesn't help do a total restart.

Regards,

Ake Svensson, Sweden