Re: CD-Burn

Subject: Re: CD-Burn
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:49:01 MST

If you need details/instructions for burning your YellowDog Linux CD, see
my doc by using one of the following links:
To read the document online in your browser:

http://homepage.mac.com/wollyworld/.cv/wollyworld/Public/v1_burn_iso_ppc.htm-link.
htm

To get a downloaded copy of the file for future reference:

http://homepage.mac.com/wollyworld/FileSharing1.html

... and select the file named:

v1_burn_iso_ppc.htm