[followup] G3/450 at Co-Lo

Subject: [followup] G3/450 at Co-Lo
From: Mark Jaffe (wizards@wizdev.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 11:32:50 MST

My new server (with YDL 2.1) is now set up in the Co-Lo facility and
connected to the VGA monitor in the rack. Initial video (boot
prompts) is flawless, but as soon as the system starts loading, the
screen switches to an almost unreadable condition with multiple
images. If I cross my eyes and squint real hard, I can sort of make
out what is there based on what I expect should be. I suspect I can
issue a 'man fbset' command but I would not be able to read the
output. Can someone help with this? TIA!

Mark

Mark Jaffe          | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard        | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards    | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net  | http://www.wizdev.net/