PHP/Oracle support on PPC

Subject: PHP/Oracle support on PPC
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 13:41:56 MST

 Hey gang,

 I've been going through docs all over the web on getting Oracle support
for PHP. All seem to involve installing either an Oracle database or an
Oracle client, but the only ones I can find are for Intel.

 Is anyone here using YDL to connect to a remote Oracle DB via PHP? Any
pointers on how to go about setting this up would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

Tel.: (514) 398-3122 Fax: (514) 398-2017