Re: PPP Connection

Subject: Re: PPP Connection
From: Gotse Grosdanof (gotseg@pirate.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 08:50:04 MST

I also couldn't get PPP to work on a desktop G4 400 after trying everyones
advice. Also couldn't get PPPOE for high speed ADSL Modem.....MY
SOLUTION>>>>>>>>>I GOT A DSL ROUTER/SWITCHER FROM SMC AND REINSTALLED WITH
CONFIGURING NETWORK FOR DHCP AND PRESTO I'M ONLINE! NOT A VERY PATIENT
SOLUTION BUT I'M NEW TO LINUX AS WELL AND WITHOUT BEING ONLINE....WHATS THE
POINT.

CHEERS!