Re: 2.1 Modem Configuration

Subject: Re: 2.1 Modem Configuration
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 23:13:23 MST

--On 7/1/02 23:47 -0600 Andy Hocker wrote:

> I had the same problem until I increased the pre- and post-init delay
> times to > 1.6 seconds. Give that a whirl.

That worked (I've got them at 3s at the moment -- I'll fiddle with them
later). Thanks.

Now, I can connect, kppp tells me I'm connected and gets the right IP
addresses from my ISP, so I really am, but no internet applications seem to
be able to reach the internet -- they just don't send anything over the
network.

Which bit is still misconfigured?

David Chart