RE: Problems with a Pismo

Subject: RE: Problems with a Pismo
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 07:04:38 MST

G++,

        Yes, I was wearing a static strap when I changed the RAM. And I
changed it on a wood table. I checked all of the connections, but to no
avail. I am almost of the opinion that I have a bad Processor module. I
will double check all of the connections tonight though. Question, can you
run the machine with only the ram on the top bank, or does it HAVE to have
one in the botom bank? Thanks.

Darren