RE: Installing Yellow Dog

Subject: RE: Installing Yellow Dog
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 09:29:21 MST

Andy,

This is an iBook2, doesn't the i2c driver support the new chipset. I just
tried playing a movie and it worked(the actual video was damaged and the
audio came out a little garbled, but it did come out of the speakers,
remember, I tried the file somewhere else, and it was bad, so I know the
file was corrupt). Xmms works fine, and so does aumix for controlling the
volume. Console beep works as well. I never really tried sound before
that, but it seems to work fine.

Did I do something wrong?

Darren