Re: netatalk can't unregister

Subject: Re: netatalk can't unregister
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 07:28:03 MST

So, what you want to do is:

- mount, on a machine running atalk, a volume from a remote afp server
running MacOS?

If yes, netatalk isn't the package for you - it allows you to share a
directory from the Linux box as though it were and appleshare volume. The
old netatalk home page - http://www.anders.com/projects/netatalk/ - may
help.

  Iain

--On Thursday, January 17, 2002 6:23 am -0400 Juan Manuel Palacios