modems

Subject: modems
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 13:57:44 MDT

Alright i ask again, on a previous install of 1.2 RH internet config was
able to pick up and use my modem. After having to do a reinstall, i can not
get RH modem config to recognise my modem.

does anyone have any clues??? or any ideas on where i can go to find some
help. It worked before, so i have no clues why its not working now.

Best Wishes and stuff;
b.

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is not
the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman