scsi help desperately needed

Subject: scsi help desperately needed
From: JHS (jhergan@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 14:22:15 MDT

I'm trying to get cdrecord-1.8.1-1 to write DAO audio disks on my Performa
6360, running YDL Champion Server 1.2. I can write TAO. But with DAO I get
the error: couldn't send cue sheet. And my write gets aborted.
In etc/fstab I have /dev/scd1
But I'm not sure what should be in the cdrecord.conf file on the line that
asks for the default writer. I have a Matshita/Panasonic cw7502 4x writer.
If I do a -scanbus my writer shows up. I can eject the tray and load it and
even burn TAO. Why not DAO? Do I have the wrong driver?
I've had this setup working before, but I can't figure out how I did it.
Any help would really be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff