Re: cdrecord problems?

Subject: Re: cdrecord problems?
frazz@lump.mine.nu
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 08:39:19 MDT

Nate & All,

I run into the same troubles with cdrecord, I posted about it earlier with
no response. My roommate and I figured out what is causing this is
cdrecord can't set the FIFO buffer. We both belive this to be a kernel
issue, I have not had time to recompile a kernel to test this, and I'm not
even sure what would be missing. I am also looking for help on this issue.

As a temporoary work around you can use the -fs switch to set the FIFO
size to 0, cdrecord --help will give you the exact syntax. That works for
me for the time being, just as a lot of other little problems that I'm
having with the distribution, but that's another topic. You will want to
likely burn in test mode the first time to see if that will work for you.

        -Frazz