Toast/creating install CD

Subject: Toast/creating install CD
From: pete (pete@linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 10:26:35 MDT

Folks, I think I found out why I'm having trouble making an install CD, and
since it took me so long to figure it out, I thought i'd better share:

According to the Roxio website, the *deluxe* versions of both Toast 4 and 5
are capable of the following, but the *lite* or *standard* versions are not.
(Mac/ISO Hybrid - Creates CDs with unique Mac and PC views)

Can anyone confirm that this is why I couldn't make a working copy of the
CD? (The URL: http://www.roxio.com/en/products/toast/toast5featcomp.html )

Also, is there any way to make Apple's Disk Burner accomplish this?

-Pete