RE: Apache, PHP4 and Mysql

Subject: RE: Apache, PHP4 and Mysql
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:43:11 MDT

Manuel,

If you "tried everything," then it should work. <rimshot!>

Seriously, it would help people to help you if you could elaborate on
*EXACTLY* what you have tried, the results, and your machine
description. "Help me, the car is broke, and I'm a newbie" is not
sufficient information. </soapbox>

Anyway, I don't know how to do this yet myself, but Charles Eggers
posted a brierf how-to on Apache 1.3.19 and PHP 4.0 on April 11, 2001,
which I've appended to this email. Note that he mentions reading the man
pages and a FAQ at php.net.

HTH,

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA
So, when does one stop being a Linux newbie?