Re: still having sound problems

Subject: Re: still having sound problems
From: Scott Frankel (leknarf@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:35:22 MDT

McCrosky's suggestion to use aumix worked for me. (I'm running YDL 2.0 on a
PowerBook Pismo.)

You might take a peek at gmix. I don't know, but I'd wonder if gmix & aumix
play nicely together, ignore each other, or clobber each other's settings.
Maybe just make sure you've got nothing muted ...

Good luck!
Scott