Re: Non Mozilla web browsers?

Subject: Re: Non Mozilla web browsers?
From: michael (mlibby@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 21:02:27 MDT

On Friday 29 June 2001 04:51 pm, r may wrote:
> Ok so I'm starting to get tired of new web-browsers using mozilla. Are
> there any browsers that are fast, complete (can handle stuff like java,
> etc), and just browsers (no IM, Mail, or html editors) that are not mozilla
> based?

Konqueror in YDL2 is pretty darn good. Of course, it does start-up up a lot
of the KDE services, but that's the price of progress I guess. You don't HAVE
to run it from KDE if you don't want to, but it does need some of the
services. It has no email component, nor IM, nor editors built-in. It will do
some file management stuff and FTP though.